hut in the web

ang aking bahay kubo, kahit munti...

More About Me...

ang blog na 'to ay naglalaman ng mga personal na experience sa mga kabalintunaan ng nakakasalamuhang tao o institusyon.

Another Tit-Bit...

iniisip ko pa kung anong ilalagay dito

machine won't boot

Currently in internet cafe downloading windows PE. My laptop got corrupted. It won't boot. At first the drives were still there but when I tried to install Win7 in drive D, it won't install then all drives disappeared. Weird's that when Im trying to load Vista installer it tells that I have Win Vista installed and need to be repaired. But it just failed telling that "it can automatically repair my machine".

I need to get all my pictures and personal files before bringing the machine in HP service center. Service center does not recover files. My warranty will expire on May 13 and I need to get this Win PE. Hopefully it can recover my files.

Taenang cafe ambagal.. mag 3 hours nako 600mb pa alng ang nad-download...

0 comments:

Post a Comment